Umhlanga is one of the most sought after holiday resorts in South Africa and attracts visitors from all over the world. The warm waters of the Indian Ocean make swimming an all year round activity. Winters are extremely mild on the KwaZulu-Natal coastline and Umhlanga enjoys a sub tropical climate. 2 Kyalanga is a five minute drive from Gateway Shopping & Entertainment Centre, the largest centre in the Southern Hemisphere). King Shaka International Airport is a 15 minute drive from Umhlanga.
- 2 Kyalanga is so ideally situated; one can virtually park your car at the beginning of your holiday and have no need to use it again for your entire stay.
- 2 Kyalanga is in easy walking distance of the Umhlanga Village and several upmarket restaurants, bars and coffee shops. The facilities on offer are exceptional. There are numerous hotels in the immediate vicinity where children can enjoy ten pin bowling, game arcades etc.
- For the water enthusiasts, there is deep sea fishing, dolphin viewing, scuba diving, snorkelling, surfing or just relaxing on the beaches or taking a long leisurely walk or a jog on the 5km beach promenade. There are several world class golf courses in the immediate vicinity.
- 2 Kyalanga is a five minute drive from Gateway, (the largest shopping and entertainment centre in the Southern Hemisphere), twenty minute drive from Durban and the International Conference Centre (I. C. C.) A private first world hospital is a five minutes drive away by car. Sibaya Casino is only a five minute drive away. Ushaka Marine World is just a 20 minute drive from 2 Kyalanga.
- Visit the Moses Mabhida Stadium (home of the 2010 Football Word Cup). Hire a segway or a bicycle and ride along the magnificent Durban beach front promenade. (A definite “must’ on your things to do) Umhlanga Rocks is the jewel of the KwaZulu-Natal coastline and is one of the most sought after holiday resorts in South Africa whilst still retaining its unique seaside village feel.
- If you are looking for a holiday, at any time of the year, Umhlanga is definitely “first choice”